Read Em and Weep

Hi reading buddies! I wanted to start a blog so that we can have some written reminder of the books we have read. We can use this sight to share insights and to rate the books as well as suggest books we might like to read in the future. Please do not post "Spoilers" until after the book club meeting so that people who have not yet finished the book won't get the ending ruined and so we will still be able to discuss the book at the meeting together. I will post the book cover of all the books we have read and feel free to post whatever you would like about the book under "comments". I will also have an area to post about other books you are currently reading or favorite books you would like to recommend to others. I might also bring my camera to the meetings so we can have memories saved of all the cute parties we have!

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Crocodile on the Sandbank

No comments:

Post a Comment